Friday, December 23, 2005

sleep, camp, party

It's been 2 days since the camp ended, and I'm still repaying the sleep monster my overdue debts. :(

Every camp that I go to inevitably brings home unique memories to me. And this is no different. :)

Water bombs:
Gosh, that is by far the most memorable time ever! Can you imagine 5 people (pew, cherns, cheryl, mel and me - mingying and pat didn't participate, though pat got wet all the same) supposedly doing their work by making water bombs, suddenly just turn around and splish-splash one another in the sneakiest ways ever?! :) It was hilarious, and a much-needed relief from the stress we were experiencing. I can still remember all the times that I got hit, and all the times when I successfully hit people. The scenes frequently replay in my mind and a secret smile never fails to escape from the corners of my mouth.

Jenga:
The last night with the seven of us - hans, pong, cherns, mingying, cheryl, mel and myself. I enjoyed myself to bits, laughing at some of the antics that pong was making to scare mel into dropping the wooden block, and some of the things that pong said were simply out of this world. "Are you feeling lucky tonight?" Hahaha, I nearly died when I saw cherns face. pong is really witty, heh. He can make seemingly innocuous-sounding statements mean an entirely different thing. :) I like that. Overall, the company was fantastic, the laughter was infectious, and the warmth shared is something words can never accurately describe.

Tonight's the night of the christmas party, the culmination of the entire month of december. Just praying that things will go fine and everyone will have a lovely time. :)