Friday, December 30, 2005

relax and unwind

It's always hard to marry theory and application.

Woohoo! Zara sale was on yesterday, and my crazy shopper sc friend called me in the morning to tell me about it. And since both of us were bored at home, we made a whirlwind plan to meet and shop in the afternoon. :) For some strange reason, shopping with girlfriends (emphasis added) never fail to perk my spirits up. There's just so many interesting things to see, touch, wear, experiment... Despite all my loves for all things guyish - driving, cars, sports, logic, shopping is just something girly that I willingly succumb to. :P Of course, companions are equally important when it comes to perfecting the shopping experience.

After three hours of walking around, we finally decided to take a break from spending money, and turn to spending quality time with each other instead. :) I know Bakerzin has been around for such a long time, and yet neither of my girlfriends have ever been there, so we decided to take our maiden trip there to see what the fuss is about. And gosh, it's truly worth the buzz. The profiterole which we ordered was simply exquisite! With deliciously-cold vanilla ice-cream eaten together with warm melted chocolate at its base topped with almond flakes, the taste becomes pure heaven...

Me and my decadent dessert. :)