Sunday, August 13, 2006

yet another sem

It starts again. The terror of precious time being held hostage by demanding lecturers, mounts of readings, essays and tutorials... Oh no. I can't bear the thought. Sigh, I'm such a lazy. The thought of tai-taing my whole life calls out to me more and more. But, but. ;p Added to the fact that I've to be mentally prepared to face a chaotic first day tomorrow, figuring out where my mailbox is, my classrooms are, and overall behaving like a total idiotic freshie. I readily admit that the lure of a new school building, especially in a garden setting, gives me an adrenaline rush, but I do wish more proper avenues to prepare us were available. As it is, the ongoing construction work has already impeded my initial joy, with many places still inaccessible. Urgh.

My rash isn't subsiding, sigh, another one of my major woes.

Lord, Lord, please help me get through this week, please.