Sunday, April 08, 2007

it's over

and so, it is finished.

at long last, the last assignment i ever have to do for law is over. finally over. somehow it smacks of surrealism. i've been struggling with it for so long, and so hard, that when it is finally completed, and the burden that has been weighing on my head is suddenly lifted, i feel strangely uncertain. unsure of the next step i ought to take. for the past whole month, i can safely say that i have not gone through a single day without thinking about it. the stress and fear had gripped me so strongly that every waking and sleeping hour was filled with its thoughts. it refused to let me rest at all. even as i had already uploaded my paper, the heavy throbbing of my brain still remains, as though it has been accustomed to do so. i wonder what it's like to not think about my paper. it should be a novel experience.