Tuesday, April 03, 2007

twist and turns

super super super super super super stressed. the deadline for my essay is drawing dangerously close, and i want it to be as complete as i possibly can. i've drawn upon all my brain cells and thought about it as hard as i can, so much so that i can literally feel my brain is on fire. the heat emanating from my cranial region is giving my temples a massive ache. :( i wish i could give my 100% but there are other minute things bothering me at the same time, argh. and i've come to realise that being this intensely stressed actually makes me stupid. my brain can think of no other things at all, and sometimes i wonder if that's how people actually lose their common sense - through massive stress. sigh. i hope work in future doesn't turn me stupid. ironic isn't it.