Tuesday, November 15, 2005

random thoughts

It's been a long day... Sigh, I doubt I can finish reading everything, which is a first. There's just too much to cover and too little time. I just have to read smart now, and hope that whatever I choose to read is important.

My health's recovering, thanks to the the vitamins auntymich gave me. :) And also to the chicken essence which my father bought, the loads of water which I keep drinking, and for the times that I can sleep.

I've always wondered what people ever saw/see in me, and am still wondering now, especially when I look at totally unglam photos of myself. Oh well.

My sister cried over her papers today. Sigh. My heart really ached when I saw her tears, the way she looked so despondent knowing that she could have done better. I guess the pressure from her good prelim results may have a part to play. Just praying that she'll get over it soon enough to concentrate on her remaining papers.

As for me, I'm still struggling. Yeah, a neverending struggle. Need to muster all that I have to get through this. With God's strength, I will.