Tuesday, October 24, 2006

need to be more "up"

My work is going much slower than expected. Sigh.

Perhaps it's because it's the last stretch that I'm taking such an unhurried and un-frantic manner with my last essay. I don't think that it being the biggest nor the heaviest has anything to do with it, because really, I render all my assignments with the same rigour. I guess it has more to do with the overall fatigue I'm experiencing from the amount of writing I did this semester. I took a week off for my brain to rest, but it doesn't seem sufficient to regenerate new thoughts this time round. Boo. :( Just got to go with the flow, and pray really hard to get through this last one without too much damage. :( Need to regain that sense of urgency.

On the upside, went to united square for dinner with my parents. And for dessert, I could not resist the call of the Mini-Melts! You know those balls of ice cream? I really love those, and so far only united square seems to have such an outlet. The last time I ate it was in bangkok airport. Cute, delicious ice cream really perks me up! :)