Thursday, October 26, 2006

ridiculous!

I heard the funniest thing yesterday. :)

During mediation class, my tutor was giving us some advice on how we are to write our annotations for our final journals.

He said, "Carol and I have been around long enough to know what bullshit is."

He continued, "Don't think we are mushrooms..." And he paused.

At this point, I (and probably the rest of the class) was wondering what in the world has thinking he and Carol are mushrooms got anything to do with it.

"...hiding in the dark so that you can feed us with manure."

Oh man, the moment he said that, the whole class burst out in hysterical laughter at the ridiculousness of his sentence. It was so unexpected and witty that we simply couldn't contain ourselves. Gosh, he's got to be the tutor with the "worst" sense of humour around. I enjoy his classes immensely. :)