Saturday, December 09, 2006

need rest

I must've watched the show a gazillion times, but everytime it begins, my eyes just glue themselves to the screen. The images, the songs, the lyrics, the scenery, the beautiful horses... Yes, it's the Spirit: Stallion of the Cinnaron. The zest for life, the pursuit of freedom, the flagrant defiance of tyrannical authority. My heart melts each time it comes to the part where the stallion takes that leap of faith over the wide gorge, and finally won the respect of his pursuer. It's just amazing how life can be so empowering and liberating, and that there are compelling motivations to make you do things you never thought possible. Really love the songs in there.

Absolutely exhausted from going out every single day since my exams ended. In need of at least a day's rest to myself. Hope it comes.