Thursday, November 24, 2005

beyond the realms

I've yet to figure myself out. It's an interesting phenomenon, and I've been unable to keep track of the numbers anymore.

Rewarded myself with a nice jog around my estate today. Instead of going the usual route, I decided to explore new grounds, run in between the houses and check out my neighbours. Heh. It was refreshing and helped to clear the clutter in my mind. Exercise is always good for the mind and body. Already I feel the positive effects it has on my skin, which was, just this afternoon, full of red itchy spots. I don't even know if they are pimples because they're so itchy! But anyway, all that has subsided with a nice evening jog all by myself. Lovely. :) Work does take a toll on my complexion. :(

Reality, at this moment, is an empty concept.