Saturday, December 03, 2005

loving it

My days have been wonderfully packed since the cessation of my exams. It's not too busy to the point of losing myself in meaningless activities, yet not too empty too that I will feel restless. So far, all the activities I've been doing are good and fulfilling, and will continue consecutively till tuesday. I'm a natural introvert; I usually need time away from people to recuperate after a long day's interaction with them, but for some inexplicable reason, the activities I've involved myself in haven't been at all that tiring. Maybe it's the cause; or maybe it's the company. :)

Tomorrow's going to be a long, but much awaited day. There's church in the morning, followed by the visit to daren at his place and his newborn, which then leads into badminton at clementi, and the day culminates at my best friend's birthday party (at least for me). So yup, it's going to be pretty hectic, but in an enjoyable kind of way. The feeling of being able to do so many things without having to worry about time wastage is pure euphoria. Lovely.