Sunday, December 04, 2005

need rest desperately

Just returned from my crazy day. I've come to realised that no matter how much I say I can handle multiple activities in a day, it's never true. My energy is zapped quickly even after one activity, not to mention four! Right now, my eyes are heavy, my arms ache from the badminton this afternoon, and a general fatigue just hangs over me. That's not to say I didn't enjoy my day; I genuinely did, but I guess I would've enjoyed it more if all my energies were concentrated on a single activity instead of being dispersed in all directions. A true introvert - me.

I wish I didn't have the chalet at sentosa tomorrow, because I seriously feel the need to just take a step back and reflect in my solitude, but my sense of obligation compels me to do otherwise. It'll probably be easier if it was an activity I truly looked forward to, but I don't. Thus the existing fatigue just perpetuates itself into a self-destructing preconception of tomorrow's outing. This bodes badly for me as well as my entire group; if we can't even bring ourselves to like what we are doing, how can we inspire our mentees to do the same? Sigh. Right now, I can only pray for strength to cope with the chalet thing from tomorrow till tuesday. But even after that, I've got several other activities lined up. Ahhh..... I need rest! I seriously do.

Never doubt a woman's intuition. It's probably right at least 75% of the time.

Suspicion arouses.